Web conferencing software is used by more and more enterprises to communicate with their employees, customers and partners, do remote employee training or provide remote support anytime, anywhere without consideration time and location.
A web conferencing is a virtual meeting that you can do online, which allows you to interactively communicate and collaborate with anyone you need, such as share documents and applications , share media, share screen, video chat, text chat or voice chat, record meetings etc.
Some web conferencing programs require participants to install a piece of software on their own computers before they can participate, some are entirely Web-based. Both of them need Internet connect. The tools differ in the feature they provide for communication and collaboration.
And below we will introduce five of top web conferencing tools that we have tested from dozens of web conferencing programs..
1. Adobe Connect: An enterprise web conferencing solution for online meetings, elearning and webinars used by leading corporations and government agencies. It is based on the widely available Adobe Flash technology. Released in November 2010, Adobe Connect 8 has a new simplified interface featuring better organized controls, accessibility functions and one-click sharing.
2. Microsoft Office Live Meeting: You can use it to hold virtual meeting with small or large groups of participants. It allows users to exchange information via live video and audio interaction, chat, shared files or desktops and pre-recorded presentations. Presenters can receive real-time feedback from meeting attendees to allow to adjust their pace and content.
3. Mikogo: It users to adjust it to suit their immediate needs. During the online conference, users are also able to take advantage of file sharing tools, whiteboards, instant message and access to desktop sharing. Mikogo also enables clients to record web seminars to be used as instruction videos or be offered to those registered attendees that were unable to attend the conference.
4. GlobalMeet: It offers basic web conferencing functions for $39/month and includes a free trial. A great tool in testing out which web conferencing software is right for you is to take advantage of free webinars and see how their system works. This way, as an attendee, you’re in the ideal position by being an end user – the very position your own attendees will be in.
5. ezTalks Meetings: It is a professional and easy-to-use cloud-based web conferencing software which can be used by virtual any industries that can help hold video conferencing, host online meeting, do online teaching and training or host online webinars. It support limited participants to be involved in the same video conference, for detailed information, just click here.
Turn any size of room into a video meeting space in minutes