Webinars can be described as online seminars that transform a presentation into a conversation in real-time from anywhere on the globe. They basically facilitate online discussions, slides and document sharing among a large group of participants regardless of their physical locations. There are many reasons why it is necessary to record a webinar as listed below:
• It is quite useful with regard to the simultaneous training of a group of staff.
• Recorded webinars can be used multiple times to make presentations.
• Recorded webinars are useful to individuals who experience difficulty in grasping content in a webinar at once as it allows them to clear any doubts that they might have.
• Recorded webinars are invaluable when utilized as self-paced learning tools, especially for slow learners.
• Webinars, especially free ones, should be recorded because a large percentage of percentage of audiences who register fail to attend it. This means that the recorded webinar link can be sent via email to those who missed, so that they can also view the presentation.
• Webinars should be recorded as it allows attendees to share the knowledge they have acquired with other people.
• Recording webinars are also useful social marketing tools to be used on social network sites.
• Recording webinars, especially for paid seminars, is useful as it can be sent to the audience that missed instead of a cash refund.
Video conferencing has become a very popular solution for collaboration and ezTalks Meetings software is at the frontline. This is because it is a platform that is easy to use when communicating with co-workers, customers as well as colleagues. ezTalks Meetings is a professional webinar recording software and a top video conferencing solution all over the world. It can accommodate up to 500 participants in a webinar. There are many interesting features that define ezTalks Meetings, and the main ones are as listed below:
• Large Meeting Capacity
ezTalks Meetings can easily accommodate up to one hundred participants in a webinar for free, and up to five hundred participants with its Pro plan. Furthermore, it supports unlimited cyclical meetings and an unlimited number of meetings.
• Face to Face Collaboration
ezTalks Meetings clearly imitates the traditional face-to-face communication, but the only difference is that it has moved it online and utilizes crystal-clear audio and ultra-HD video. This fosters sound business relationship as well as maintains collaboration that is both productive and interactive.
• Instant Chat
It provides real time private and group chat. This allows for attendees to send messages in the form of text during a webinar to an individual or even to the group chat room. This helps in the sense that it does not disrupt the meetings.
• Discussions and Sharing
ezTalks Meetings has a powerful sharing function that is inclusive of interactive whiteboard and screen sharing. Whiteboard and screen sharing allows users to freely share any ideas as well as proposals. It does this while permitting participants to easily co-annotate to enable fast decision making. This promotes collaboration and easy information sharing.
• Recording and Playback
ezTalks Meetings enables consumers to record an entire webinar that is useful for online learning and staff training. Playback promotes reinforcement of useful information and getting missed information.
• Host Online Meetings
ezTalks Meetings allows for seamless online meetings from mobiles and desktops. It is compatible with Android-based devices, Windows, iOS and Mac.
The features listed above are just but a few as this webinar recording software has an array of interesting as well as useful features.
3 Steps to Record a webinar on PC
There are usually some unexpected reasons that make people to miss webinars and this is why it is good to record webinars. The following are the steps to follow on how to record a webinar on your PC with ezTalks Meetings.
Step 1. Download ezTalks Meetings on your Windows or Mac PC and install it. Run the software. Proceed to enter both email address as well as password in order to sign in to an ezTalks Meetings account.
Note: Click the Downloas button to download the windows version. For Mac version downloading, you can click Download Center.
Step 2. Click Start Meeting, as this allows you to navigate through the interface of a virtual webinar room. Note that the area on the bottom left corner that is circled acts as a control for all settings that record live webinar.
Step 3. Then, invite customers and colleagues to attend the meeting. Click on the red circle dot in order to begin recording a webinar. If you want to pause the recording, simply click on Pause and Resume to proceed with the recording of the online meeting. In case you wish to stop recording of the webinar, simply click on Stop. Click on the red circled dot once more if you want to start another recording.
The recorded webinar is normally saved automatically to D:\Program Files (x86)\ezTalks\ezTalksDesktop\Record and this applies to both audio and video recordings. However, this file can be changed if desired.
The above three steps indicate how simple it is to record a webinar on PC with ezTalks Meetings. Now that you know how to record a webinar on your PC, try using this amazing software today.