- Group Video/Audio Chat
- Screen Sharing and Annotation
- Whiteboard and Collaboration
- IM for Group/Private Chat
- Recording and Playback
- Polls and Surveys
- And More…
Time Limited Offer
Business marketing is a clear designation of brand awareness building which aims to affect sales via product and service promotion. Product marketing provides a perfect case study called webinars. Andrew Roberts, one of the key founders of the idea, portrays webinars as online-conducted seminars frequently used as a form of marketing and business promotion. The whole idea behind webinars is business exposure, product branding and product promotion.
Part 1: Why Webinar for Marketing Exceeds other Forms of Business Promotion?
Generally, webinar for marketing has following 5 outstanding advantages.
Being a form of digital marketing, using seminars in business promotion is quite less costly when compared to other form like traditional marketing, which is profoundly expensive if it incorporates forms like television broadcasting.
◆ Convenience and Flexibility
The usage of webinar for marketing makes the whole process of business promotion easier. This is because the process can be done anywhere any time as your schedule dictates. This brings great conveniences to a whole lot of individuals bearing the fact that people have different leisure times.
◆ Easy Accessibility
What stands between webinars targeted audience and the related information is just an internet connection. It's a good thing that the ever advancing technology has increased the levels of computer literacy. Therefore, a wide range of people can get the information from different parts of the world.
The most amazing thing about webinars is that the kind of information obtained is basically first handed from the horse's mouth. Namely, the recipients of the information can gain access by tuning in live to watch the seminars.
The objective of the webinars is to convey business message by targeting a wide range of people. This simply means that since anyone anywhere can access it, the information is made in a way that can be easily understood without any difficulty.
Part 2: How to use Webinars to Market and Promote your Business
The usage of webinars is very procedural as there are 3 things you need considering so as to ensure the webinar marketing turns out to be effective.
◆ Understanding how it Works
First of all, you must get full idea of how webinar works. Then you must determine which webinar software is suitable for your business. Next, carry out an advertisement about the webinar. Followed by registration of people and finally providing live information while selling the product. The whole idea is to ensure that you sell as much product as possible.
◆ Attracting a Wide Range of People to View your Webinar
The success of your business is dependent on the number of people attending your webinar. Therefore in order to get the attention of more people, you should consider the ways below.
1. Choice of title. The title of your webinar should be designed in a way that should be able to sell the business easily. It should attract the attention of different individuals just by a quick internet search.
2. Third party confirmation. The people close to your friends have a way of influencing people to attend your webinar. They get information about it from your friends and corroborate it with other people closer to them by tuning live to watch the seminars.
3. Existing contacts. The list of contacts you have can be a quick step of luring more people to your webinar. Simply by emailing them or even calling them as a way of creating awareness.
4. Conducting friendly talks. These kinds of talks are meant to reach out to people urging them to attend your webinar.
5. Media advertisement. The media also plays a major role in awareness creation. Therefore this should be one way of reaching out to your prospect customers.
◆ Audience connection
Using a webinar for business promotion is only relevant if you can effectively connect to your target audiences. You need to learn ways of getting people listen to you from the beginning to the end and be capable of providing relevant information that sells effectively and efficiently. One of the ways that will guarantee at least 100% audience is an attractive introductory part.
To conclude, a good knowledge on webinar for marketing is what you need for a successful business promotion. After all is said and done, the profitability of your business will be limited to nothing but your hard work since by getting good at webinars, you should be able to make huge sales on one occasion.
ezTalks Meetings - Biggest Promotion Ever
Time Limited Offer